The wait is over! By popular demand, we now offer our original ATS Acoustic Panels with Guilford of Maine Fabric, one of the top name brands in acoustic fabrics. Manufactured to ATS Acoustics specifications, our Guilford of Maine fabric utilizes post-consumer recycled plastics to create an acoustic fabric style similar to our ATS Original fabric, but with a higher end look in mind. This 100% polyester blend fabric naturally meets NFPA 701 fire rating, resulting in a ASTM E84 Class A fire rated acoustic panel. ATS Acoustic Panels with Guilford of Maine fabric are an excellent choice for healthcare, hospitality, education, office markets, or any other application where fire rating standards and high performance textiles are desired.
Specs and Features:
- This panel is 2 inches thick.
- Average weight per panel: 6 lbs
- Core material is Roxul AFB mineral wool, a highly effective sound absorber (NRC 1.0 out of 1). Higher NRC means fewer panels are needed to treat your space.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- 1/4-inch wood back panel for easy and secure installation without glue. Wall-mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Leaves no more wall damage then hanging a picture, ideal for temporary or rented space.
- Cover fabric is 100% polyester, Guilford of Maine, fire resistant. Fabric is NFPA 701 rated, and panel is ASTM E84 Class A fire rated, at no additional charge.
- Available in a range of colors to match your style.
Combine sizes and colors in creative patterns for a unique and visually impressive look.
- Quick easy shipping via UPS Ground.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship. Handcrafted in the USA.