Exercise your environmental stewardship and demonstrate your support for environmental protection this Earth Day!
With increasing awareness towards utilizing renewable resources to promote sustainable interior environments, more industries and individuals are looking for Eco-friendly alternatives to their main-stay products. As part of our Eco-friendly product line-up, ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels provide both superior acoustical performance and impressive environmental stewardship.
Why are ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels a green, sustainable product?
- Contributes to LEED certified projects.
- Core material of either ECOSE® fiberglass or recycled Cotton material (note that Class A fire rating is not available on the recycled Cotton material).
- ECOSE® Technology fiberglass contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics, or artificial colors.
- Features 58% post consumer recycled materials.
- Reduces binder embodied energy by up to 70%.
- Features carbon negative sustainability by reducing carbon generation during life cycle.
- Recycled Cotton material features 80% pre-consumer recycled materials.
- 97% post-consumer recycled composite plastic frames.
- EPA award winning, soy-based PureBond® backing.
- 100% Jute fabric features rapidly renewable natural fibers.
Click Here to learn more about our ATS Acoustics Eco-Panels and how they can impact your next Green project.