Foam acoustic panels can be the most cost effective solution for basic sound control. These panels are just $2.50 each in a 12-pack.
Here are some factors to consider when deciding on Foam Acoustic Panels vs. Fiberglass Acoustic Panels.
Specs and Features
- 2 lbs/cf density acoustic foam
- Each panel is 2 inches thick
- Twelve panels per package (12sqft of coverage)
- Each package contains 6 Charcoal panels and 6 Blue panels
- Panels can be easily cut to fit any space
- ASTM E84 Class A(1) Fire Rated
- Easy shipping via UPS Ground
- Made in the USA
Easy to install with a spray adhesive, such as 3M Super 77, or double-sided tape strips. Follow this link for foam installation instructions (PDF).
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|