> ATS Acoustic Baffles
ATS Acoustic Baffles
About ATS Acoustic Baffles
- Instead of attaching to a wall, baffles are suspended from high ceilings.
- Baffles are often used in auditoriums, gyms, sports arenas, commercial/industrial buildings, and other large spaces.
- Baffles are more efficient than wall panels because both sides of the baffle absorb sound.
Built to Last
- ATS Acoustic Baffles are built around an aluminum frame, just inside the fabric.
- This frame ensures crisp, square edge lines that last. Some baffles look like bags or pillows over time, that wont happen here.
- The frame also provides superior durability and resistance to damage during and after installation. Occasional high-flying basketballs? No problem.
Superior Core Material
- Core material is 6 lb. per cubic foot mineral wool board. Many other baffles are built around 1 or 2 lb material. This extra density provides superior sound absorption performance especially at low frequencies.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 1.52. This high NRC rating means fewer baffles are required to achieve the desired sound in your space.
Available in the Following Sizes
Princeton University DTS PNC Bank St. Peter's Church
- Acoustically Effective.
- Visually Attractive.
- Sensibly Priced.
- Made in the USA.
- Always friendly service.
- Easy Shipping via UPS.
- Reviews and photos...