> ATS Acoustic Baffles
ATS Acoustic Baffles
Point to an image below to see a larger version.
About ATS Acoustic Baffles
- Instead of attaching to a wall, baffles are suspended from high ceilings.
- Baffles are often used in auditoriums, gyms, sports arenas, commercial/industrial buildings, and other large spaces.
- Baffles are more efficient than wall panels because both sides of the baffle absorb sound.
Built to Last
- ATS Acoustic Baffles are built around an aluminum frame, just inside the fabric.
- This frame ensures crisp, square edge lines that last. Other baffle designs look like bags or pillows over time, that won’t happen here.
- The frame also provides superior durability and resistance to damage during and after installation. Occasional high-flying basketballs? No problem.
Superior Core Material
- Core material is 6 lb. per cubic foot mineral wool board. Many other baffles are built around 1 or 2 lb material. This extra density provides superior sound absorption performance especially at low frequencies.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 1.52. This high NRC rating means fewer baffles are required to achieve the desired sound in your space.
Available in the Following Sizes
The ATS panels installed on the rear and side walls to eliminate early reflections in the control room. Thanks you guys !!
Google Purdue U. Willow Creek Church UniVision   US Army
- Acoustically Effective.
- Visually Attractive.
- Sensibly Priced.
- Made in the USA.
- Always friendly service.
- Easy Shipping via UPS.
- Reviews and photos...