We are operating with precautions due to Covid-19, leading to some delays
. Thank you for your support during this time.
> ATS Acoustic Baffles
ATS Acoustic Baffles
Point to an image below to see a larger version.
About ATS Acoustic Baffles
- Instead of attaching to a wall, baffles are suspended from high ceilings.
- Baffles are often used in auditoriums, gyms, sports arenas, commercial/industrial buildings, and other large spaces.
- Baffles are more efficient than wall panels because both sides of the baffle absorb sound.
Built to Last
- ATS Acoustic Baffles are built around an aluminum frame, just inside the fabric.
- This frame ensures crisp, square edge lines that last. Other baffle designs look like bags or pillows over time, that won’t happen here.
- The frame also provides superior durability and resistance to damage during and after installation. Occasional high-flying basketballs? No problem.
Superior Core Material
- Core material is 6 lb. per cubic foot mineral wool board. Many other baffles are built around 1 or 2 lb material. This extra density provides superior sound absorption performance especially at low frequencies.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 1.52. This high NRC rating means fewer baffles are required to achieve the desired sound in your space.
Available in the Following Sizes
- Acoustically Effective.
- Visually Attractive.
- Sensibly Priced.
- Made in the USA.
- Always friendly service.
- Easy Shipping via FedEx.
- Used in 50,000+ buildings.
- Reviews and photos...
Panels are up at Dms12 New Digital Style Studios. Big thanks ATS Acoustics for such a great product!