Specs and Features
- Baffle Dimensions: 12"x48"x2"
- Core material: Roxul Rockboard 60, a 6 lb / cubic foot mineral wool board
- Built to last with a solid aluminum frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage
- Aluminum bar along the top hanging tab provides strength, security, and completely prevents sagging at attachment points
- Attractive, textured cover fabric is 100% natural-fiber jute, available in a wide range of colors to match your style
- Quick, easy shipping via FedEx Ground
- Quality design and workmanship
- Manufactured in the USA
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|
We offer these hardware options to fit common installation scenarios. Select your preferred installation hardware option on the Price and Order tab.
- Steel Cable Assembly - Steel cable assemblies include 6" or 12" steel cables and quick links to securely join the cable ends. The steel cable assemblies are designed to loop through a closed hook like an eyebolt anchor (available separately), or in the case of longer cables, over a structural member such as a truss.
- Plastic Tie and Screw Mount - The plastic tie mounts include 14" plastic ties, tie mounts, and 3" bolts with wing toggle anchors. Install the screw mounts on any suitable surface then loop the plastic ties through them.
- For more details on installation hardware and methods, see our Baffles Installation Guide.