The ATS Acoustics Studio Stacker™ is a portable gobo panel, and a portable bass trap in one. Delivers exceptional sound control by absorbing stray sound and excessive bass waves. Eliminates sound distortions during recording and live performing, and reduces sound spillage between instruments. Portable and travels easily to all of your recording and performing gigs. An affordable go-between addition to your studio.
Specs and Features
- Studio Stacker™ dimensions 24" x 36" x 10".
- Core material is a mixture of Roxul AFB and Rockboard 60.
- Available in both our original and microsuede fabrics, which give a wide range of colors and textures to match your style.
- Manufactured with furniture quality multi-ply white birch.
- Removable rubber feet to reduce wear and tear.
- Portable and easy to transport (40 lb weight).
- Ships fully assembled (except for 4 rubber feet).
- Sold individually.
Absorption Coefficients (with original fabric)
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|