Made by Guilford of Maine, the best-known maker of acoustical fabrics.
Price per yard. Ships unfolded on a roll or rolls. Maximum roll length 40 yards.
- Content: 35% post-consumer recycled polyester; 65% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 15.0 +/- 1.0 oz./lin.yd.
- Width: 66" min. useable
- Repeat: none
- Backing: none
- Treatment: none
- NRC of anechoic termination: 1.00
- NRC of fabric in front of anechoic termination: 0.85
- Colorfastness to Light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min. at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to Crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- Breaking Strength (ASTM D5034): 275 lbf min. warp and fill
- Seam Slippage (ASTM D4034): 50 lbf min. warp and fill
- Pilling Resistance (ASTM D3511): Class 4 min.
CA Technical Bulletin 117-2013 Section 1
NFPA 260/UFAC Fabric Classification - Class I
ATS E84 Class I or A
- Abrasion (ASTM D4157): 250,000 double rubs min. cotton duck