- Designed specifically for acoustical applications.
- An affordable alternative to FR701 fabric.
- Inherently fire resistant, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester fibers
- 14-16 oz weight per linear yard
- Specially made for ATS by Guilford of Maine in a 60" width optimal for standard acoustic panel projects.
- Ideal for use in acoustical projects such as speakers, bass traps, and sound absorbing panels. Also suitable for home decorating and other projects.
- Flammability: ASTM E84 Class I or A.
- Sold by the yard. One yard is 60" wide by 36" long.
All our fabric ships unfolded on a roll. This helps a lot when the goal is a wrinkle-free finished result. (We’ve tried ironing fabrics - trust us, buy it on a roll and save a lot of trouble.)
For acoustics projects, the weave on this fabric is open enough to let the high frequencies pass through, but not so open that you can see through it. This is the same fabric used on both our ATS Acoustic Panels and our ATS Hardened Edge Acoustic panels, so if you’re looking to match our panels this will be an exact match.
Sorry, due to the nature of our cutting/packing process, multiple colors or multiple orders may not be combined to receive quantity discounted pricing.
Very rarely, manufacturing defects occur in a roll of this fabric. We cannot guarantee long continuous sections (i.e. more than 50 continuous feet) will be 100% defect free.
Enter the desired number of yards in the quantity field. Comes in 40 yard rolls maximum, so any quantity over 40 will not be a continuous piece, but will be on more than 1 roll.