Specs and Features
- 7 well quadratic residue diffuser (QRD) design.
- Precision manufactured in the USA using computer-controlled equipment for extreme accuracy.
- Begins scattering at 325 Hz and offers effective diffusion through 3 kHz.
- Actual Dimensions: 23-1/16" x 47-5/8" x 6-5/8". Weight: 40 pounds.
- Built to last with high quality plywood.
- Comes ready to install with natural wood finish.
- You may apply paint, stain, or clear coat if desired.
- Quick easy shipping via FedEx Ground.
- Custom sizes available. Call us for a quote.
Diffusers are most commonly used on the rear wall behind the listening position, but they can also be used at first reflection points on the walls or ceiling. We recommend the diffusers are at least 6 ft away from the listener’s ear to allow space for the even diffusion to take place.
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls.