Specs and Features
- This panel is 4 inches thick and only available with a square profile edge. [?]
- Average weight per panel: 9 lbs
- Core material is mineral wool with a high density layer to provide a tackable surface.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- 1/4-inch wood back panel for easy and secure installation without glue. Wall-mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Leaves no more wall damage then hanging a picture, ideal for temporary or rented space.
- Attractive, textured cover fabric is 100% jute, available in a range of colors to match your style.
- Only Sona and Guilford of Maine fabric covered products will meet ASTM E84 Class A fire rating requirements.
- Combine sizes and colors in creative patterns for a unique and visually impressive look.
- Quick easy shipping via FedEx Ground.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship. Handcrafted in the USA.
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls. Click here for full installation instructions. (PDF)
New! For perfect positioning and easy installation, our no-measuring installation template is now included free with all ATS Acoustic Panel orders.