ATS Acoustics is now offering 3” and 4” Hardened-Edge Acoustic Panels as a customer-configurable option. These options are in addition to our 1” and 2” panels. ATS Hardened-Edge Acoustic Panels have no internal frame, making them lightweight and suitable for multiple mounting techniques. The construction and integrity of frameless panels starts with a rigid fiberglass core (6 pounds per cubic foot density), which is extremely effective at absorbing sound. Fabric is tightly and evenly stretched around the core to prevent any visual imperfections such as puckers or wrinkles. Borders are treated to form hard, impact-resistant edges. These additional custom features are in response to frequent requests from architects. With more design options, our Hardened-Edge Acoustic Panels will work for any job!
Features and Benefits:
- Panels conform to the industry specifications and standards most commonly used by architects—no guesswork, no surprises.
- Lightweight, frameless panels have a rigid fiberglass core (6 pound per cubic foot density), extremely effective at absorbing sound.
- High Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) means exceptional sound absorption and the need for fewer panels.
- Fabric is tightly and evenly stretched around the core to prevent visual imperfections such as puckers or wrinkles.
- Borders are treated to form durable, impact-resistant edges.
- Panels are handcrafted in the USA to ensure the highest quality construction.
- Guilford of Maine is the industry standard in acoustic fabric with an ASTM E84 Class A fire rating and a sleek, commercial-grade polyester weave.
- Panels are easy to install on a variety of surfaces and leave little damage when removed—no more than hanging a picture.
- Multiple installation options available for all of your project needs.
We offer custom shapes and sizes built to your specifications.