Specs and Features
- This panel is 4 inches thick. [?]
- Average weight per panel: 8 lbs
- Core material is Roxul AFB mineral wool, a highly effective sound absorber.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- 1/4-inch wood back panel for easy and secure installation without glue. Wall-mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Leaves no more wall damage then hanging a picture, ideal for temporary or rented space.
- Beautiful microsuede cover fabric is available in a range of colors to match your style.
- Combine sizes and colors in creative patterns for a unique and visually impressive look.
- Quick easy shipping via FedEx Ground.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship. Handcrafted in the USA.
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls. Click here for full installation instructions. (PDF)
New! For perfect positioning and easy installation, our no-measuring installation template is now included free with all ATS Acoustic Panel orders.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|
Q & A for the ATS Acoustic Panel - 24 x 24 x 4
Can I install these panels across a corner?
Yes, if you choose the open-back option and you are interesting in maximizing low frequency absorption, you may choose to install some or all of your panels across a corner. We have a unique corner installation kit that makes it easy. For details see our corner installation instructions (PDF).
How many do I need?|
Answer a few questions and our online systems provides an instant analysis.
What do the ratings mean?|
Learn about acoustic panel sound and fire ratings.
| || |
What will shipping cost?
Add this item to your cart to view shipping cost.
How soon can I get them?
We custom-build this item when you order.
Currently ships within: 2 to 3 business days.