Since the ancient Greeks the golden ratio has been considered a visually pleasing proportion. We agree, and designed this stock size to be proportioned according to the golden ratio, while at the same time sticking to even foot increments for ease in combining this size with our other stock sizes in patterns and layouts.
Specs and Features
- This panel is 2 inches thick. [?]
- Average weight per panel: 8 lbs
- Core material is Roxul AFB mineral wool, a highly effective sound absorber (NRC 0.95 out of 1). Higher NRC means fewer panels are needed to treat your space.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- 1/4-inch wood back panel for easy and secure installation without glue. Wall-mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Leaves no more wall damage then hanging a picture, ideal for temporary or rented space.
- Attractive, textured cover fabric is 100% jute, available in a range of colors to match your style.
- Combine sizes and colors in creative patterns for a unique and visually impressive look.
- Quick easy shipping via FedEx Ground.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship. Handcrafted in the USA.
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls. Click here for full installation instructions. (PDF)
New! For perfect positioning and easy installation, our no-measuring installation template is now included free with all ATS Acoustic Panel orders.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|