Specs and Features
- This panel is 2 inches thick. [?]
- Average weight per panel: 12 lbs
- Core material is Roxul AFB mineral wool, a highly effective sound absorber (NRC 0.95 out of 1). Higher NRC means fewer panels are needed to treat your space.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- 1/4-inch wood back panel for easy and secure installation without glue.
- Attractive, textured cover fabric is 100% jute. Available in a range of colors to match your style.
- Combine sizes and colors in creative patterns for a unique and visually impressive look.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship. Handcrafted in the USA.
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls. Leaves no more wall damage then hanging a picture, ideal for temporary or rented space. Click here for full installation instructions. (PDF)
New! For perfect positioning and easy installation, our no-measuring installation template is now included free with all ATS Acoustic Panel orders.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|