ATS Acoustic Ceiling Panels are a highly effective, environmentally friendly acoustical application that fit easily in regular drop ceilings.
ECOSE® Technology fiberglass contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics, or artificial colors and provides a healthier indoor air quality for building occupants. Fiberglass boards feature 58% post consumer recycled materials, and can earn LEED credit for LEED for Schools and other LEED initiatives.
Our ATS Acoustic Ceiling Panels offer superior acoustical performance with an NRC rating of 1.05. Mix and match fabrics to create a unique and customized look for your office, classroom, conference room....anywhere.
Specs and Features
- Panel dimensions: 24" x 24" x 2"
- Core material of 2" 3 lb Knauf Board with ECOSE® Technology .
- Fiberglass boards are certified for indoor air quality as a low emitting product by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute.
- Easy to self cut for custom ceiling tile sizes. Simply use a straight ruler and any standard utility knife.
- Weight: 3 lbs (each panel)
- Available in a wide palette of fabric colors allowing unique sound control treatments for your environment. For custom applications, you can also request microsuede fabrics, Guilford of Maine materials, or any fabric you desire.
Installation: Simply lay the panel in your existing suspended t-bar grid system.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|