ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels are a green designed, environmentally friendly alternative to standard fiberglass acoustic panels. Eco-Panels are the only brand of customized acoustic treatment that provides a high-level combination of superior acoustical performance and environmental stewardship.
Eco-Panels can contribute to LEED certified building projects and are a highly effective sound absorber with an NRC rating of 1.00.
Why are ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels a green, sustainable product?
- Contributes to LEED certified projects.
- Core material of either ECOSE® fiberglass or recycled Cotton material (note that Class A fire rating is not available on the recycled Cotton material).
- ECOSE® Technology fiberglass contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics, or artificial colors.
- Features 58% post consumer recycled materials.
- Reduces binder embodied energy by up to 70%.
- Features carbon negative sustainability by reducing carbon generation during life cycle.
- Recycled Cotton material features 80% pre-consumer recycled materials.
- 97% post-consumer recycled composite plastic frames.
- EPA award winning, soy-based PureBond® backing.
- 100% Jute fabric features rapidly renewable natural fibers.
Specs and Features
- Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 2
- Average weight per panel: 14 lbs
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1.00
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- ECOSE® fiberglass features rapidly renewable bio-based materials rather than non-renewable petroleum based chemicals. Certified for indoor air quality as a low emitting product by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute to both the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification Program and the GREENGUARD Children and Schools standard.
Custom specifications: ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels are available in Custom Sizes up to 49 x 96. We will meet your specifications for panel sizes, shapes, and fabric alternatives. Choose from our original fabric, or request our microsuede fabrics, Guilford of Maine materials, or any fabric you desire.
View Eco-Panel Specifications.
View Eco-Panel Acoustic testing data. I View Eco-Panel ASTM E84 testing data.
These tests were completed using Eco-Panels with a fiberglass core material and ATS Guilford of Maine fabric.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls. Click here for full installation instructions. (PDF)