> ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels
ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels
ATS Acoustic Eco-Panels are the only brand of customized acoustic treatment that provides superior acoustical performance and impressive environmental stewardship. With a high recycled content and no VOC’s, this innovative, green product will impact your building’s performance and create a safer environment for building occupants.
Credit potential for LEED for Schools, LEED for New Construction, and LEED for Existing Buildings, Operations, and Maintenance.
- The Eco-Panel’s recycled content provides a healthier indoor air quality than standard fiberglass based panels and can contribute to LEED certified building projects.
High recycled content.
- Core material of either ECOSE® fiberglass or recycled Cotton material (note that Class A fire rating is not available on the recycled Cotton material).
- ECOSE® Technology fiberglass contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics, or artificial colors, and features 58% post consumer recycled materials.
- 97% post-consumer recycled composite plastic frames.
- EPA award winning, soy-based PureBond® backing.
- Recycled Cotton material features 80% pre-consumer recycled materials.
- 100% Jute material features rapidly renewable fibers.
- ECOSE® fiberglass is certified for Indoor Air Quality as a low emitting product by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute.
Eco-Panels provide safer and healthier indoor environments.
- Formaldehyde-Free ECOSE® fiberglass.
- No VOC’s or other harmful emissions.
- Resists microbial growth.
Excellent sound quality. Our effective sound absorber features an excellent NRC rating of 1.00, making it a perfect sound control addition for conference rooms, office buildings, schools, apartment complexes, studio designs, home decor, or anyone wanting a sustainable, green, healthy product that delivers exceptional sound quality.
View Eco-Panel Specifications.
Hello ATS, I used your 2" 703 to build my DIY side wall and ceiling first reflection panels, seen here front view.