These thicker panels offer the same construction and design as our 2-inch panels. The only difference is the added thickness that increases the absorption at low frequences (100-500Hz).
Specs and Features
- This panel is 4 inches thick. [?]
- Average weight per panel: 18 lbs
- Core material is Roxul AFB mineral wool, a highly effective sound absorber (NRC 1.20 out of 1). Higher NRC means fewer panels are needed to treat your space.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- Finished weight 16 pounds.
- 1/4-inch wood back panel for easy and secure installation without glue. Wall-mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Leaves no more wall damage then hanging a picture, ideal for temporary or rented space.
- Cover fabric is 100% polyester, Guilford of Maine, fire resistant. Fabric and panel are ASTM E84 Class A fire rated, at no additional charge. Click here for the full ASTM E84 test report in PDF format.
- Available in a range of colors to match your style.
- Combine sizes and colors in creative patterns for a unique and visually impressive look.
- Quick easy shipping via FedEx Ground.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship. Handcrafted in the USA.
Our professional installation kit is included at no extra charge. Includes aluminum clips, screws, and anchors for neat and secure installation on drywall, concrete, or wood walls. Click here for full installation instructions. (PDF)
New! For perfect positioning and easy installation, our no-measuring installation template is now included free with all ATS Acoustic Panel orders.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of ATS Acoustic Absorption Panels by RAL, a leading acoustical testing laboratory.|
We also offer these 4-inch panels in a 24x24 inch size.
If you aren’t sure which panel thickness is best for you, check our Acoustic Panels FAQ page.
Q & A for the ATS Acoustic Panel - 24 x 48 x 4
Can I install these panels across a corner?
Yes, if you choose the open-back option and you are interesting in maximizing low frequency absorption, you may choose to install some or all of your panels across a corner. We have a unique corner installation kit that makes it easy. For details see our corner installation instructions (PDF).
How many do I need?|
Answer a few questions and our online systems provides an instant analysis.
What do the ratings mean?|
Learn about acoustic panel sound and fire ratings.
| || |
What will shipping cost?
Add this item to your cart to view shipping cost.
How soon can I get them?
We custom-build this item when you order.
Currently ships within: 2 to 3 business days.