Features and Benefits of ATS Hardened-Edge Acoustic Panels
- Panels conform to the industry specifications and standards most commonly used by architects—no guesswork, no surprises.
- Lightweight, frameless panels have a rigid fiberglass core (6 pound per cubic foot density), extremely effective at absorbing sound.
- High Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) means exceptional sound absorption and the need for fewer panels.
- Fabric is tightly and evenly stretched around the core to prevent visual imperfections such as puckers or wrinkles.
- Borders are treated to form durable, impact-resistant edges.
- Panels are handcrafted in the USA to ensure the highest quality construction.
- Guilford of Maine is the industry standard in acoustic fabric with an ASTM E84 Class A fire rating and a sleek, commercial-grade polyester weave.
- Panels are easy to install on a variety of surfaces and leave little damage when removed—no more than hanging a picture.
- Multiple installation options available for all of your project needs.
- We offer custom shapes and sizes built to your specifications.
|1/3 Octave Band Center Frequencies, Hz|
|Data from independent testing of this item by RAL, a leading acoustical laboratory.|